09 May, 2008

bread and water can so easily be made into toast and tea

...or banana bread...

this recipe came from the ol' work horse, the joy of cooking...simply the best banana bread on the planet...


went to nunn, colorado yesterday for some grrlfriend time...kelly and i went out junking, finding this sale of repossessed storage unit junk...found pastel-colored yard sticks for decorating my studio, a small rack of antlers that will be painted chartreuse...

then we sauntered over to "oak n' tokens in ault, colorado where these two gems run their store that never changes...


happy spring (finally)...



off to my very first mammogram....aaarrrr...

3 comments:

Violetswalk said...

Delta, I had such a wonderful time!!! Forgot to give you the alcohol inks (drat!). The yellow paint in the kitchen is going to be perfect! Thanks for the tip!
Take care!
Love,
Kelly

Anonymous said...

Love those two old ladies... I think I my start a collection of ladies I want to grow up to be. Isnt junk shopping the BEST?

Andi said...

You know....I have some antlers in my garage I would have given you! I don't know what the heck to do with them! Missing you and glad you are getting to do some junkin'. Can't wait to see what cool art I know you will turn it into!